Welcome to InfoWave
Technology, Business & Home Entertainment Solutions
We provide technology and business solutions for businesses and nonprofit organizations (for business owners, management, boards, staff, volunteers and interns), mobile professionals, home offices, and families (from children to grandparents).
1. Full-Service Computer-Related Solutions (from selecting products to installing them, including training for end users and troubleshooting and resolving issues). Includes support for computers, tablets, smartphones; home entertainment solutions; virus and spyware troubleshooting; backup solutions; wireless Internet, networking; synchronized access to messages and other data on phones, computers, and tablets; and more.
2. Design and Management of Websites.
3. Cloud-based Solutions and Management of Email Systems for Businesses with single and multiple locations.
4. Wireless Solutions for computers, tablets, smartphones, and mobile devices for listening to music on wireless speakers and using mobile devices to wirelessly display and control presentations, music, photos, and videos.
5. Business Survival and Personal Digital Media Protection. Data backup and recovery of critical financial data, business documents, digital photos, music, videos, and other important digital data.
6. Home Entertainment Solutions. Includes setting up TVs that need to be connected to the Internet, Apple TV, Roku, Netflix, Amazon Prime, TV apps, listening to music in new ways, wireless speakers, using tablets and phones as TV remote controls, and more.
7. Technology Planning and Implementation. Includes everything from assisting organizations and individuals in understanding what they have and need; developing technology plans; how to plan budgets for technology requirements; how to protect technology assets (physical equipment, software, data -- financial records, documents, digital photos, videos, etc.); how to protect critical data so that a business survives; and trends, vendor policies and directions, and changing technology practices in areas such as privacy and security. Nonprofit organizations, students, teachers, and families can save hundreds and thousands of dollars by planning and purchasing technology products in the best possible ways.
We Are Known For
1. Setting up and clearly explaining and showing end users how to use computer-related products (computers, large monitors, dual-monitor setups, projectors), mobile devices (tablets, smartphones), and home entertainment technologies.
2. Making technology easier to use by setting them up the way they should be, so that it is easier to use and maintain by the end user.
3. Proactively solving today's issues and finding opportunities for improving businesses and home users' lives, by keeping up with trends and current issues and opportunities.
4. Providing clear documentation.
5. Being there when our clients need assistance or advice -- in-person, by email or phone, and through remotely accessing their computers when needed to solve their issues, provide training, and protect their important data and computers in a timely and convenient manner.
Why choose InfoWave?
- Listens closely to clients to understand their real needs.
- Clearly explains and shows end users what they need to know.
- Makes technology easier to use.
- Believes in empowering users and making them as independent as possible.
- Is there when clients need assistance or advice.
- Extensive information technology and business experience in diverse market segments serving clients with wide-ranging requirements, cultural backgrounds, age ranges, abilities, and interests.
- Understands requirements of businesses, nonprofit organizations, and families and products, services, and special pricing that each of these groups can benefit from.
- Keeps up with current trends and future technology and business directions.
- Creative problem solver.
- Provides clear documentation.
- Proactively solves today's issues and finds opportunities for making things better.
- Full-service computer-related solutions, including training and troubleshooting.
- Design and management of websites
- Manage Internet services (domain name, web hosting, email services, and more)
- Set up and manage email systems for businesses
- Wireless solutions for computers, tablets, smartphones, and mobile devices
- Business survival protection -- data backup and recovery of financial data and critical documents and other data
- Personal digital media protection -- digital photos, music, videos, financial data, family history records and genealogy charts, medical info, family recipes, documents, and more
- Mobile professional solutions
- Cloud-based solutions
- Home entertainment solutions
- Technology planning and implentation
- Nonprofit Organizations
- Mobile Professionals
- Home Offices